Saturday, March 7, 2009

Xanadu + The Muse

I have a funny friend. She makes me laugh. The following is an excerpt of a chat I had with her the other day...

Wittygirl [9:08 AM]:
I'm probably doing popcorn for dinner
Sweetfiend [9:09 AM]:
or a quick tacobell run?
Wittygirl [9:10 AM]:
haha... you know, I haven't had Taco Bell since college
I think it messes up *Nick's* internal organs
but I might do it
Sweetfiend [9:10 AM]:
wow, we just recently reunited *Dave* and taco bell
he was pleased
Wittygirl [9:13 AM]:
Dave... I feel like this is some kind of romantic comedy where you're like a goddess from another dimension with the mission to bring some joy into Dave's life, and then you wind up falling in love, but you have you renounce your magic powers, and Dave's all mad that you didn't tell him from the beginning that you were a goddess, even though DUH he never would've believed you and probably would've been creeped out and avoided you
Sweetfiend [9:13 AM]:
bahahahaha
that is hilarious
Wittygirl [9:13 AM]:
sort of like a City of Angels/Xanadu/The Muse smashup
probably thinking this cause I just saw Xanadu
Sweetfiend [9:14 AM]:
so do you think it will have a happy ending?
Wittygirl [9:15 AM]:
wellllllllll maybe, but the ones with happy endings are kind of more predictable and boring
it'd be cooler if at the last second one of you got hit by a bus or something
no offense
Sweetfiend [9:16 AM]:
haha. thanks
Wittygirl [9:16 AM]:
hahaha, but you know what I mean?
a last second twist
maybe it turns out he's a demon from hell, so you can't be together because of some hidden stipulation like that
or just his father's a hell demon
he's innocent
yeah!
and that's partially why his life is so devoid of fun in the beginning
he doesn't know it, but he's cursed
mmm, that's gonna be good

*Names have been changed for fun, but I bet you can guess who we're talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment