Monday, September 14, 2009

Song of the Day

I love music mostly for the lyrics. Songs can hit you hard, and they can grow on you. Sometimes music gets overplayed, but when you find a song you connect with, it doesn't get old. I like when you hear something new, and when a song makes you feel something. I heard this song on the radio tonight and I connected with it right away. I don't know the artist, and I'm not in love with the video, but these few words just made me feel something:


When a heart breaks, no it don't break even...

What am I supposed to do, when the best part of me was always you?
What am I supposed to say, when I'm all choked up and you're ok?


Turns out the song is called "Break Even" and it's sung by The Script. I love it right now. You can listen here and tell me what you think. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment