Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today's task is to write a short message of thanks for some of the negative things in your life. Well, this gratitude thing must already be working, because I can barely think of anything to write about... at least not that's really current. Oh well, here goes:

Thanks for pulled teeth, headgear, spacers, braces, and retainers. I hated all those years without Blow-Pops, but my smile is way better than it used to be.

Thanks Dr. Bowe, for making me wear that back brace for 16 hours a day during the first few years of high school. Being awkward makes you realize who your real friends are, and keeps you from picking on others. And you stopped the scoliosis from getting worse, so that someday I can have kids without complications.

Thanks E-Mech, Physics and Chem for teaching me that I should've been an art major from the start. (Mom and Dad, I'm still sorry you paid all that money to send me to an out of state school. If I ever win the lotto, you are totally getting the first presents.)

Thanks for deadlines... otherwise shit wouldn't get done on time. Even if I get stressed, at least I'm productive.

And, that's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment